viernes


JANE DOE(nevershoutnever!)
Jane Doe.I don't even know you,But I know fo' sho'.That you are beautiful.So baby let me know;Your name.
Damn what's her name?Cause I'm overly attracted;And terribly convinced that she could be my princess;And I could be her prince.And I felt that way, since;Since I saw Jane Doe.
Jane Doe.I don't think I know you;
But I know fo' sho'.That I could get to know ya.
If you let me know;Your name.
Damn what's her name?Cause I'm overly attracted;And terribly convinced that she could be my princess;And I could be her prince.
And I felt that way, since;Since I saw Jane Doe.
She's everything I want and more.She's everything I want for sure.She's everything that I want to adore
Well baby I am overly attracted;And terribly convinced that you could be my lover
But I think I lost my chance.You had me at first glance;Oh my Jane Doe.